Superintendent

Superintendent

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vantage at the county fair!

August 28, 2013--It's my favorite time of year again--the approach to autumn starts with the county fair in Van Wert. Vantage participates annually with a booth and school information. The most popular brochures remain our Adult Education course listings. I enjoy helping visitors learn who to contact and what may be viable program options for them to consider. (I also LOVE our location, right next to Carolyn Pruden's cake decorating booth)!

In case you are wondering, no, I don't review what I wrote the year before at this time. But if I did, it wouldn't surprise me to see that I wrote about the fair last year too! My family was a 4-H family and my siblings and I practically lived at the Defiance county fair. I recently had the privilege of visiting Hicksville for the Defiance county fair with my kids and grandson just last week. The evening went by way too fast!

Looks like I will be at the fair in less than 2 hours--I had better wrap up and make Today Matter!